First of all I want to thank http://buckwheatsrisk.wordpress.com/author/buckwheatsrisk/ for mentioning my name for this award. She has been very supportive in my endeavor to write a meaningful blog. She writes with passion and honesty and I feel very close to her journey
It might or might not be easy to tell anyone seven things about me you don’t know because I have written a tell all memoir and if you know it you know more than most of my non blog friends do but I will attempt it (what did I just write)?
1. I went to Spain to study Flamenco at age 23 (oh I just wrote about that in my last blog) ok, I didn’t succeed. But you could have guessed that. oh, I know. I ended up dancing Salsa on Spanish TV.
2. I can travel with only a small cache of cash. message me for ideas
3. I love dogs, I mean really, really love dogs
4. I dance by myself in the house (not naked because I don’t want to scare the dogs)
5. I can speak Spanish
6. I lived in Japan and the Philippines
7 I have a life partner who is 21 years younger than me and I’m not a cougar.
Now I want to mention some people on WP I think are wonderful poets, artists and friends. I hope you will visit their blogs because I go to their blogs to get mentally and spiritually stimulated. .
One special friend is an astonishing poet and has been like a compress to my sore head is Divine Rhythm
Most of these are poetry and mental health blogs and one is a great teacher in England who has a great heart and love for the art of both teaching and writing. Thank you Mr. N.
Ps. I’m new to receiving any types of awards. or using a computer competently so thanks to my partner Jackson for his help in linking and forgive me for any mistakes. aloha and mahalo thanks